Exploring Colorado - Photo blog post of our trip to Rocky Mountain National Park
Hello, Meet you there gang! Greetings... from our beautiful camp site inside of Rocky Mountain National Park! Here's a photo from Emily bright and early catching the first rays of sunshine hit the tent and our camp grounds. Looking to camp in RMNP?! Check out these links below for all camp sites in RMNP and also, our camp site seen here: Aspenglen Campground.
Rocky Mountain National Park blew my mind... I've never been here before this short weekend trip, but it was outstanding. Perhaps I consider it to be the Yosemite of Colorado, if such a thing were to exist. Nonetheless this was one of the most beautiful places we have visit, camped and adventured to in a long time. It felt to get back out there on the open road and adventure again... Remember to never stop exploring, never stop adventuring - no matter how busy life may become. Keep your mind, and spirit free ~ MYT
Rocky Mountain National Park:
- Great for wildlife viewing, and wild flower walks
- Some of Colorado's most scenic drives
- Some of the United States most scenic views and highways
- Great for weekend camping, quick getaway from Denver area
- Caution: PARK GETS VERY BUSY ON WEEKENDS! PLAN AHEAD, with the reservations links above!