Here's to 2015 - Meet You There recaps our favorite moments and your favorite photographs
Happy new year to everyone that's been following us on our round the world ventures - we wish you a great year ahead in 2016 and we hope you set your travels dreams high. We would like to take a blog post to recap some of our favorite moments from 2015 and some of your favorite moments that you've watched us along the way. These first five images are our top most liked images from Instagram (@meet_youthere) - some really awesome memories from our travels in Europe:
1. Köln, Germany - these colorful houses are amazing stop while your in Köln, Germany.. don't miss these! (pictured above)
2. Tasty treats from Prague, Czech Republic - we love! love! love! sampling tasty goodies from all over the world - this one goes down in the books... it's like an Auntie Ann Pretzel you used to get as a kid from the mall.. but better! Cinnamon sugary goodness, but don't eat too many or you'll end up with a belly ache.
3. Beautiful Haarlem in the Netherlands - these windmills are a staple along the entire countryside of both Haarlem and Amsterdam. Be sure to take a tour to some of the windmill farms - but plan your trip accordingly - we skipped the tour as during the fall they aren't as pretty as compared to springtime.
4. Busy sights to see all in central Prague, Czech Republic - we loved our time we spent in Praha.. this city is alive, colorful and exciting - put this on the list for your next Euro trip!
5. Emily takes in all the magical, colorful and skillful graffiti art all around Berlin's Mauer Market - check out our post on the markets of Berlin - right here!
Now onto some of our favorite moments from the end of our travel year 2015:
6. Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
7. Interacting with the people of India and understanding how culture shocked we both were - Red Fort, Old Delhi, India
8. Eating the best cheesecake of our entire trip (maybe best cheesecake of our entire existence) in the Basque Country, Spain
9. Enjoying the exciting colors, sounds and traditions behind Diwali 2015 festival, New Delhi, India
10. Watching Major Lazer and Diplo blow the roof of O2 Academy in Birmingham, U.K.
We appreciate everyone for reading our posts, commenting on our Instagram images and following us on this crazy-epic journey. It hasn't been easy to travel like this but it's rewarding when we begin to tell stories from over 5 months of living on the road and out of a 70L backpacks. Each moment of defeat or feeling down and out has made us stronger travelers - we face each new adventure with feelings of excitement, very little apprehension and no expectations. We hope you were able to feel like you were out here enjoying these moments with us - we wouldn't have done this without our friends and family who support us along the way thru WhatsApp, FaceTime and Facebook. Thank you for an amazing 2015 now onto bigger and better adventures ahead in 2016. ~MYT