Meet You There Five Denver Must-Dos
While we spend most of our time in the Vail Valley - Denver is our getaway from the valley when we need a city to escape to. We have some favorite eateries and activities that we love doing each time we go down into to Denver - here are ten things you MUST DO if your Denver, Colorado:
- Catch a Rockies game (pictured above - our most recent visit to Denver) we had a blast checking out Colorado's baseball team, make sure to grab some seats with a view of the mountains and diamond as well.
- Grab a brew at Mockery Brew Co. (pictured below) - check out Denver's best breweries including a stop at Mockery Brew Co ... lots of full-flavored beers here with hand picked ingredients and small batches, awesome brews check them out!
3. Catch a show at Red Rocks Amphitheater (Morrison, Colorado) - if you ever make it to the state of Colorado during concert season make sure to secure some tickets to catch your favorite artists or DJ live at Red Rocks. Every show here feels like a festival, pre game parties in the parking lots, revolutionary live performances and they even host multi day festivals like Global Dance Music Festival. I highly recommend catching a show at Red Rocks if it works during your Colorado visit - you cannot miss seeing music here.
4. Eat breakfast at snooze - after your done catching a concert at Red Rocks head into Denver for one of MYT's favorite breakfast spots ever: Snooze Eatery. From fresh coffee to awesome service Snooze is the spot for a spectacular Denver breakfast - don't forget to get a mimosa as their drinks are just as top notch as their food. Beware this place is only an AM eatery so you won't be able to eat here after a certain time, so don't miss out.
5. Visit one of Denver's beautiful city parks for picnic or a few games of disc: Cheeseman Park, Wash Park, Stapleton Park just to name a few. This article here by the Westword breaks down which parks are best for biking, bringing your pup along, or just kicking back for a picnic - read more by clicking thru.
Thanks for reading! Until next time.... ~MYT